    Do somebody know what's happening to download.lpod-project.org ? It doesn't even ping...

    Please let me know, thank you very much.
    Francesco

    Francesco, Aug 10, 2012

  2. Francesco

    Agon Hajdari Guest

    It seems that they are hosting their project at gitorious.org via git.
    Try this:
    git clone git://gitorious.org/lpod-project/lpod-python.git (u need the
    git client of course)

    Agon

    Agon Hajdari, Aug 12, 2012

  3. Le dimanche 12 août 2012 21:45:49 UTC+2, Agon Hajdari a écrit :
    Hi,
    The lpod-python code is now at https://github.com/lpod/lpod-python

    git clone git://github.com/lpod/lpod-python.git

    We are currently improving source code. There are also new development recipes to help (see the readme on git hub).

    regards,
    jd

    jerome.dumonteil, Aug 25, 2012