Mail Sending program

Deep

Dear friends
I have to write mail sending program in asp. I know it but what any
further settings is required in my system for sending mail. If yes
please tell me what type of settings are required and how to do it.

because I am getting error like

Error Type:
Server object, ASP 0177 (0x800401F3)
Invalid class string
/sachin/control.asp, line 24

and line 24 is
set mymail=Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")

Thanks in Advance
Vinod

Dan

Deep said:
Dear friends
I have to write mail sending program in asp. I know it but what any
further settings is required in my system for sending mail. If yes
please tell me what type of settings are required and how to do it.

because I am getting error like

Error Type:
Server object, ASP 0177 (0x800401F3)
Invalid class string
/sachin/control.asp, line 24

and line 24 is
set mymail=Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")

Thanks in Advance
Vinod

What version of Windows is this running on? CDONTS is deprecated and isn't
present by default on Windows 2000 or higher. You'll need to look at CDO
(CDOSYS) instead which replaced it.

Here is one example of how to use CDO:

http://www.w3schools.com/asp/asp_send_email.asp