Making yourself admin in whatsapp.

Joined
May 5, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
So I'm trying to figure out if its possible to make yourself an admin in a group chat without getting it from other members. I've seen a bunch of things about using binary and specific code to trigger whatsapp into giving yourself admin but I have no idea how legit that is. Anyone have any idea if its possible and how? By the way I’m not looking for any trouble so if it involves hacking I’m no interested.

Last edited:
Joined
Jul 3, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
2
if its possible to make yourself an admin in a group chat without getting it from other members.

No.

By design, it was structured to behave as it should; administrators keeping hold of their privileges.
Anything outside that is an exploit and/or an attempt at privilege escalation.