Many user controls and only one form...

nfedin

I am trying to develop a page template class that will enfore the
layout of my site. I want to use a user control for left side
navigation. When I try and add another user control in the body of
the page, only the user control in the body gets executed. Both user
controls have code behind classes. It seems that ASP.Net uses the
last control loaded when it posts back to the server. Am I correct in
this assumption? Any ideas on how to get around this little snag?

Thanks,

Neil

Laurence Lemmon-Warde

Hi

I am having a similar problem. Dynamically loading 2 User Controls onto
a single "template" Webform but the 2nd control I load loses all its
event handlers. I click a button or datagrid in the 2nd control and it
fires the Load event of the first control???....

If I find a solution I wil post it here.