Masterpage and CSS

Arjen

Hi,

I have two aspx pages and one masterpage.
I want to set a css stylesheet inside the masterpage from inside the aspx
page.
I don't want to do this with extra code inside the aspx page and I don't
want to use a theme for this.

Is there a way to give the masterpage a parameter?
The masterpage read the parameter and set the correct stylesheet.

Thanks!

Ad