membership & login

Jaez

As a user with not much experience of VS2005 I am having trouble with the
membership and roles features.

I am running VS2005 and have my website with an ISP who provides MS SQL2005
on another server

I already have many pages and sql tables but now want to add a new section
which has membership & roles

I started a new database and used aspnet_regsql.exe to make the tables
required

I added the lines and

<remove name="LocalSqlServer" />

<add name="LocalSqlServer" connectionString="Data
Source=mssql2005.www.yyyy.xxxxxx.com,48645;Initial Catalog=database;Persist
Security Info=True;User ID=name;Password=mypassword"

providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />

and
<authentication mode="Forms">

<forms loginUrl="login.aspx"/>

</authentication >

to my web.config file in the my wwwroot

Having made a newuser and login page I can now create users OK

What I can NOT do is access the Web Site Administration tool - The
instructional video & books suggest that I should have an item 'asp.net
configuration' in my website menu or a Web Site Administration tool icon on
the mini toolbar at the top of the Solution Explorer but I have neither.

Help please

Jaez