Memory Leak in microsoft IE

Martin Bialasinski

michael said:
any tool to detect javascript memory leak in IE?

Yes. Google for "memory leak internet explorer". It is called "drip".

Bye,
Martin

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

commercial said:
the leak is not due to javascript but e.g.

IE "helper" objects badly written in higher languages.

The problem is due to how Javascript is used, which is
close enough for me.

I'm not sure if this is a signature, so I won't comment on it.
But please don't top post.

/L

michael

just a wild thought:

is there a way to programming click the IE browser minimize button?
it seems it can reduce the memory size a lot.

maybe: js --> activeX or else.