Menu Control - non IE browsers

DavidC

I have 2 menu controls on a master page that work just fine in IE but look a
little different in Firefox and a lot different in Chrome. What suggestions
does anyone have for using asp.net Menu server controls in different
browsers? Thanks.

Gregory A. Beamer

DavidC said:
I have 2 menu controls on a master page that work just fine in IE but look
little different in Firefox and a lot different in Chrome. What
suggestions
does anyone have for using asp.net Menu server controls in different
browsers? Thanks.

Download the CSS Friendly adapters from www.asp.net and use them with the
proper styles to render on different browsers:
http://www.asp.net/cssadapters/

The out of the box implementation uses tables. Now, you can use a bit of CSS
to make them look "better", but you are better to set up with lists and use
styles for formatting. The controls will do that for you (the using lists
part, that is)

--
Peace and Grace,
Greg