Missing or Truncated Email Body Text - 2 Strange Examples...

RickVidallon

Missing or Truncated Body Text in Email Application - 2 Strange
Examples...
There is no earthly reason why this is happening!

EXAMPLES HERE:
http://65.36.227.70/actmailer/

We have a scheduled task which runs every 5mins and sends pending
email campaign.
The script has been written in VB.NET and following is the code which
actually sends the mail:

set mailer = createobject("cdo.message")
mailer.subject = this_subject
mailer.from = "name<email address>"
mailer.to = this_to
mailer.htmlbody = this_body
mailer.send
set mailer = nothing

1) PROBLEM: The process is working fine for most of the email
clients,but email body is cutting off
for clients email domains ending in rr. (road runner) @neo.rr.com
@indy.rr.com and columbus.rr.com

2) Q & A
a. It is not a memory problem with the clients RR email server
because:
I also tried sending one 'TEXT only' email to a member having the rr.
domain using our
mailing application and the body text got cut-off, so the problem is
not with the header or footer or
max. amount of memory exceeded.
b. It is not a server or client side spam blocker because:
There are no strange symbols or characters in the body. The missing
text occurs either mid-sentence
or sometimes (between letters) Example: Hello There would break as
Hello Th... SEE GRAPHIC BELOW
c. It is not a true 'line truncation' because:
In every case the member receives the footer, but the body text is
missing.

2) WHY would an email/server and client allow display of the HEADER
and FOOTER --
but break the 'BODY' mid-sentence? ... SEE GRAPHIC BELOW

EXAMPLE HERE: http://65.36.227.70/actmailer/

Any suggestions or work around's out there? Anyone else seen this
problem - receiving cut-off or
incomplete HTML emails?

THIS IS ONLY HAPPENING TO OUR MEMBERS WHO HAVE THE RR. DOMAIN. I have
ran this past the national
help desk for Road Runner in Canada and they are stumped. As far as
getting local support from RR.... no chance.
(e-mail address removed)

Here is the archived article which 99% of members rec'v with no
problems:
http://www.americancongressfortruth.com/ArchDetails.aspx?id=162

In this second example the paragraph stops - mid sentence and then
continues in the second paragraph.
This email came from a member at name@[email protected]

http://www.americancongressfortruth.com/ArchDetails.aspx?id=185