Mixing ASPNET with Frontpage

OHM \( Terry Burns \)

I want to mix my front page site with ASPX pages. has anyone done this. Also
this is more complex because I'm using Dynamic WEb Templates on Frontpage
rather than frames. I know I can use IFrames but that will reduce my reach
because not everyone uses exploer.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Daniel M. Hendricks

Hmmm, FrontPage doesn't play nice with ASP.NET pages. I usually have
to edit them outside of FP. As much as I don't like frames for most
things, IFRAME does work with most (all?) modern graphical browsers -
IE (if you can call that modern), Mozilla/Firefox, Opera, Konq/Safari.
..

Cheers,
Daniel M. Hendricks
http://www.danhendricks.com

Kevin Spencer

I yse VS.Net to do my programming, and when I need some HTML, I do it in
FrontPage and paste it into my ASP.Net Page in VS.Net.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

OHM \( Terry Burns \)

Sure VS.NET/ASP.NET is fine to a point, but it does not give you the layout
and file management capabilities of Front Page and frankly nor will VS2005
( ASP.NET 2.0 ). However, I do accept that Master Pages are a big plus when
if comes to standardisation oh headers.

I think there is a ways to go yet before we get a a truly integrated
solution to web development ( if ever )

Regards

--
OHM ( Terry Burns ) * Use the following to email me *

Dim ch() As Char = "ufssz/cvsotAhsfbuTpmvujpotXjui/OFU".ToCharArray()
For i As Int32 = 0 To ch.Length - 1
ch(i) = Convert.ToChar(Convert.ToInt16(ch(i)) - 1)
Next
Process.Start("mailto:" & New String(ch))