MMO game for programmers

Joined
Aug 11, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Some time ago I was interested in games for programmers. Usually those ones are about robot control (navigate to exit, turn on those lights etc). You use some internal language (or put some logic blocks in some order) and play versus computer (you solved the level - pass to the next). I mean, there's no "Online".
After that I found one game, that can be called MMO is Screeps. But it's not such as I imagined... you limited in language, you have visual part already.
So I wrote simple pure-programmer-MMO, which can be played at 78.109.29.18:18010.
How it's played? You can use telnet and connect there - write messages (move your player, look, attack, not being killed by others) and get results. But... the better is to use your favorite programming language to make the same, but more efficiently. E.g. you can press buttons and transfer them to commands, and results can be drawn on screen. Or you can create some AI that walks, remembers and analyzes.
How do you think, is such game can be popular for programmers?

Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
I was totally thinking about something like this the other day

Cs:go is a good fit for this kind of thing

The way the game is structured is really circular, technically speaking