mobile friendly docs?

klo uo

Hi,

let me quickly introduce my concern - I was happy to see main
python.org portal rendered nicely on mobile, but docs are still hardly
accessible, while sphinx allows better experience if user instructs it
to.

So I browsed Python MLs (sorry if this is not the right one, I'd be
happy to forward my mail where you suggest) and wanted to ask if such
concern is planed, as I can run Python from years ago on my Nokias,
while feeling strange that official docs aren't accessible from
mobile.

TIA