Modern Perl: 2014 Edition is Out

Justin C

http://www.modernperlbooks.com/mt/2014/04/modern-perl-2014-edition-is-out.html

With great pleasure do I announce Modern Perl: 2014 edition is out
and available in stores. You can also read Modern Perl: 2014 edition
free online. Of course it's available from the various booksellers:
[..]

We'll get the PDFs and ePubs updated on the Onyx Neon site in the
next week (waiting on a piece of cover art to update) and the Kindle
edition will update soon as well.

I've only just started reading it, it's been on on my list for quite
a while, but I only recently got around to it.

Will it be a proper Kindle version, and not just a PDF on a Kindle?

Justin.

John Bokma

Justin C said:
http://www.modernperlbooks.com/mt/2014/04/modern-perl-2014-edition-is-out.html

With great pleasure do I announce Modern Perl: 2014 edition is out
and available in stores. You can also read Modern Perl: 2014 edition
free online. Of course it's available from the various booksellers:
[..]

We'll get the PDFs and ePubs updated on the Onyx Neon site in the
next week (waiting on a piece of cover art to update) and the Kindle
edition will update soon as well.

I've only just started reading it, it's been on on my list for quite
a while, but I only recently got around to it.

Will it be a proper Kindle version, and not just a PDF on a Kindle?

The quote mentions ePub and a Kindle edition. You can always convert
ePub to mobi using the free kindlegen CLI program [1] or Calibre.

[1] http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000765211

Jonathan N. Little

John said:
The quote mentions ePub and a Kindle edition. You can always convert
ePub to mobi using the free kindlegen CLI program [1] or Calibre.

or to AZW3 now in Calibre

johannes falcone

--

John Bokma j3b