    We'll get the PDFs and ePubs updated on the Onyx Neon site in the
    next week (waiting on a piece of cover art to update) and the Kindle
    edition will update soon as well.

    John Bokma, Apr 4, 2014

  2. John Bokma

    Justin C Guest

    I've only just started reading it, it's been on on my list for quite
    a while, but I only recently got around to it.

    Will it be a proper Kindle version, and not just a PDF on a Kindle?

    Justin.

    Justin C, Apr 7, 2014

  3. John Bokma

    John Bokma Guest

    The quote mentions ePub and a Kindle edition. You can always convert
    ePub to mobi using the free kindlegen CLI program [1] or Calibre.

    [1] http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000765211

    John Bokma, Apr 7, 2014
  4. or to AZW3 now in Calibre

    Jonathan N. Little, Apr 7, 2014