MSXML30.dll doesn't allow binary data?

Student

Hi, there:

I am new to XML...

I am writing an XML document involvind scrambled texts, so the tags are
plain text but the data is scrambled binary...Later I found MSXML 3.0
can't read it...

My data is 20 megabytes (0~2000byte segments, 3 levels), my development
platform is Visual Basic...

How may I do with this situation?

Best Regards,
Kelvin

Chris Barber

Write valid XML. :)

Easiest way to handle binary is to do Base64 encode and decode.
http://www.paradoxes.info/code/base64.html

Chris.