Multiple Buttons on one page

vcuankitdotnet

I have two user controls on the same .aspx page, each with a form and
a button to submit the form. The user has the option to submit either
form. Once the user hits the ENTER button on their keyboard, the
button on the first user control rendered is the one that gets
clicked, thus submitting a blank form.

Is there a way to submit the form the user is filling out? Is this
something that should just be solved using some javascript?

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello vcuankitdotnet,

could you explain your problem in details, not quite understand what u wanna
get.
With the sample code, ideally

---
WBR,

v> I have two user controls on the same .aspx page, each with a form and
v> a button to submit the form. The user has the option to submit either
v> form. Once the user hits the ENTER button on their keyboard, the
v> button on the first user control rendered is the one that gets
v> clicked, thus submitting a blank form.
v>
v> Is there a way to submit the form the user is filling out? Is this
v> something that should just be solved using some javascript?
v>