    Both lines need to be in the SAME table row/cell...

    TIA if any one can help, I really appreciate it :)

    Coleen

    coleenholley, Jan 20, 2004

  2. coleenholley

    Guest Guest

    Use span elements, as in

    Guest, Jan 20, 2004

  3. coleenholley

    coleenholley Guest

    Thank you - I didn't know you could do that in ASP, only in HTLM...beginner's luck - Thanks!

    coleenholley, Jan 21, 2004
  4. coleenholley

    coleenholley Guest

    Well, I tried Span, it does NOT work with ASP .Net -- any other suggestions? I'm looking at RowSpan, but have never used it before. Do you have any links to examples of how this might work? Thanks for your help :) Coleen

    coleenholley, Jan 21, 2004
  5. coleenholley

    Jerry III Guest

    Use :first-line pseudo element in your style sheet. Unless of course it's
    you who's wrapping the text, then just put the first line in a span or div
    element and set the style on that...

    Jerry

    Community Website: http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/newsgroups/

    Jerry III, Jan 21, 2004
  6. coleenholley

    coleenholley Guest

    I tried using Span, but you can not use a span element inside an ASP table row...if there is a way to do that, do you happen to have an example? Thanks for your help :) Coleen

    coleenholley, Jan 21, 2004