    Thanking in Advance,
    Regards,
    Subhabrata.

    subhabangalore, Feb 18, 2013

  2. Dear Group,
    Can you specify what "did not work at all" means and paste the error
    messages and the code you are using ?

    Thanks,

    Nelle Varoquaux, Feb 18, 2013

  3. Thanks Nelle. It seems there was a minor coding mistake I was doing.

    Regards,
    Subhabrata.

    subhabangalore, Feb 18, 2013
  4. Thanks Nelle. It seems there was a minor coding mistake I was doing.

    Regards,
    Subhabrata.

    subhabangalore, Feb 18, 2013