Simple Plot in Python

subhabangalore

Dear Group,

I have two sets of values in probability, like,

x=[0.1,0.2,0.3,0.4]
and
y=[0.2,0.4,0.6,0.8]

And I am trying to draw a simple graph with Python.

I was trying to draw in Matplotlib but did not find much help.

If any one in the room can kindly suggest.

Thanking You in Advance,
Regards,
Subhabrata.

subhabangalore

Dear Group,

I have two sets of values in probability, like,

x=[0.1,0.2,0.3,0.4]

and

y=[0.2,0.4,0.6,0.8]

And I am trying to draw a simple graph with Python.

I was trying to draw in Matplotlib but did not find much help.

If any one in the room can kindly suggest.

Thanking You in Advance,

Regards,

Subhabrata.

Thanks. I don't know why it slipped my eyes.
Regards,
Subhabrata.