Multivariable polynomials

Chris

Does anyone know of a good standalone implementation of multivariable
polynomials in python?

Thanks,
Chris

Ad

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Elmo_M=E4ntynen?=

Does anyone know of a good standalone implementation of multivariable
polynomials in python?

Thanks,
Chris

I'm interested also, and am posting this in the hope that being now a
multipostthread with a plus sign next to it, someone more knowledgeable
would see it and answer our mutual request:)

Ad

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Elmo_M=E4ntynen?=

Fantastic. May I ask what you are hoping to use it for?

I checked out Scientific python:
http://starship.python.net/~hinsen/ScientificPython/

It has a module with multivariate polynomials with support for a good
functionality but I think the input style won't suit my needs. In any
case, perhaps it will be helpful for you.

Chris

Nothing at the moment:) Just plain interested. Maybe in the future. I'm
focused on an area bit different at the moment(My post's a couple ones
after this one).

Top