    polynomials in python?

    Thanks,
    Chris

    Chris, Jul 13, 2005

  2. I'm interested also, and am posting this in the hope that being now a
    multipostthread with a plus sign next to it, someone more knowledgeable
    would see it and answer our mutual request:)

    =?iso-8859-1?q?Elmo_M=E4ntynen?=, Jul 13, 2005

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Fantastic. May I ask what you are hoping to use it for?

    I checked out Scientific python:
    http://starship.python.net/~hinsen/ScientificPython/

    It has a module with multivariate polynomials with support for a good
    functionality but I think the input style won't suit my needs. In any
    case, perhaps it will be helpful for you.

    Chris

    Chris, Jul 14, 2005
  4. Nothing at the moment:) Just plain interested. Maybe in the future. I'm
    focused on an area bit different at the moment(My post's a couple ones
    after this one).

    =?iso-8859-1?q?Elmo_M=E4ntynen?=, Jul 14, 2005