My first real request for help

Gene Heskett

Old python, 2.6.4 I believe, not update able from the Ubuntu 10.04.3 LTS
repo's.

Should be a mauchs nichs as the code was written on, and is running on,
several of these same linuxcnc installs.

But when I switch in, as one of the plugins a new .py version of camview-
emc, I get this when I attempt to run linuxcnc -l, where the -l is "use the
same config as last time" option.

Starting LinuxCNC...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/axis", line 3326, in <module>
_dynamic_tabs(inifile)
File "/usr/bin/axis", line 3182, in _dynamic_tabs
child = Popen(cmd)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/subprocess.py", line 633, in __init__
errread, errwrite)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/subprocess.py", line 1139, in _execute_child
raise child_exception
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

No clue, even when straced, as to what file might be missing.

So, how do I find out?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

<james> abuse me. I'm so lame I sent a bug report to debian-devel-changes
-- Seen on #Debian
law-abiding citizens.