    I'm going mad ... It looked so good for two days and now I just fucked it. I
    feel SO stupid ...

    Thanks, oh mighty saviours.

    Fabian, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Fabian

    Fabian Guest

    OK. I've found my fault. It was pretty stupid. I had declared .nietnormaal p
    { width: 200px; } which was wider than the div itself where it was in.

    But I still have another error.
    http://winter.givelove.be/#november2

    If you go there and scroll a little bit upwards, in MSIE 6.0 you can see the
    div above #november2 is "eaten" by #november2. How can I fix that?

    Fabian, Nov 2, 2003

  3. Fabian

    Richard Guest

    Putting it politely, could you please change the color?
    White text on flourescent orange hurts the eyes.

    Richard, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Fabian

    Fabian Guest

    No. It's yellow. And I've heard no complains of anyone but you. I'm sorry.

    But since you ask it so politely, I'll put an alternative version online so
    you can see what the error is.

    http://winter.givelove.be/index2.php

    I hope someone knows what's wrong. In Opera things are really shown right.
    But in MSIE it cuts the main/left div at the length of the right div.

    Fabian, Nov 3, 2003
  5. Fabian

    Fabian Guest

    Whatever. On this page it's still wrong but on http://winter.givelove.be/
    I've now managed to get it right. I think I had a mistake in a div. I don't
    know where precisely. I just deleted it and copied the first div which was
    right (well I though it was, and now it seems it is).
    Odd, cause the page validated even when wrong. And was shown right in Opera.

    Sorry to have messed in your newsgroup. But it helped me, somehow :)

    Thanks for reading - to those who did.

    Fabian, Nov 3, 2003
  6. yahay - another Orange site?
    hrrrumph - I prefered the orange, but at least it isn't blue.
    No it doesn't.

    William Tasso, Nov 3, 2003
  7. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 3, 2003
  8. Fabian

    Fabian Guest

    Yeah yeah, only eight people have to visit it and they have no problems. By
    the way, I DID make an alternative version for this newsgroup (suggested by
    Richard): http://winter.givelove.be/index2.php

    So eh, thank you for reading ALL my messages. I've already said the problem
    was solved anyway.

    Fabian, Nov 4, 2003
  9. Fabian

    Fabian Guest

    Didn't I somewhere say that the problem is already solved?
    Anyway, thanks for looking.

    Fabian, Nov 4, 2003
  10. Fabian wrote:

    [http://winter.givelove.be/]
    No idea - this is usenet (with all that implies)
    Always a pleasure - it needs more orange.

    Toodle-pip.

    William Tasso, Nov 4, 2003
  11. Fabian

    Fabian Guest

    Explains a lot. You're right.
    Is 90% not enough? :)
    I don't understand that but I'll just say good-day.

    Fabian, Nov 4, 2003