Namespace Problem

Mark Thomson

Hi, I've got a problem with my webservice and namespaces. I've have the two
classes below. Both are fine and appear to serialize correctly, but the
problem is when I try to access them from my client, the type is
Webservicenamespace.Venue and Webservicenamespace.Price

[Serializable]
public class Venue
{
public Venue(){
string name = "venue";
int id = 0;
Price[] prices = null;

[Serializable]
public class Price
{
public Price(){
string day = "monday";
int price = "343";

[WebMethod]
public Venue getVenue()

{

Venue v = new Venue();

return v;

}

//web service call

public WebServices service;

service = new WebService.WebServices(); //define the webservice on the page
load event

service.Credentials = System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials; //we
need credentials in order to use the service

}

protected void validateButton_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

Venue v = service.getVenue(); //problem occurs here, since it returns a
type of Webservicenamespace.Venue

// Where Webservicenamepace is the namepace of the Web Service.

Karl Seguin

Why not just use different namespaces and specify a Using
Webservicenamepace; atop your client?

Karl