NDK Network Development Kit - doubt

Mohamed Fysal

Hi ,

I have written a Regular DLL and derived the App class from CNDKClient class
so that this DLL is used by another EXE to act as a Client to a Server
Application which I developed deriving from CNDKServer class.

Now the thread functions in client EXE calls the DLL functions which inturn
calls the SendMessageToServer (NDK function) to send messages to Server.

Messages are received at the server side without any problem.

But now the callback function OnMessage in the Client side is not called
when messages are sent back to Client from Server. What could be the
reason.?

Sometimes the SendMessageToServer (NDK function) itself fails to send
messages to Server. What could be the reason? Please help me in this regard.

I doubt whether NDK functions cannot be called from THREADS ??