need a little help

Paky

I'd like to change a couple of line in this asp file :

<%
Set Mailer = Server.CreateObject("SMTPsvg.Mailer")
Mailer.QMessage = true
Mailer.FromName = Request.Form ("From")
Mailer.FromAddress= Request.Form ("Addres")
Mailer.RemoteHost = "mailserver.com"
Mailer.AddRecipient "property", "(e-mail address removed)"
Mailer.Subject = "Informations Request"
Mailer.BodyText = Request.Form ("MsgBody")

if Mailer.SendMail then
Response.Write "Your message has been successfully sent. We committ
ourselves to answer to your request within 24 hours , if not , some
problems happened in delivering the message , please contact us again
.. You can now click on the 'back' button of your browser to return
to visit our website ."
else
Response.Write "Mail send failure. Error was " & Mailer.Response
end if
%>

Instead of typing the simple message "Your message has been
successfully sent. We committ ourselves to answer to your request
within 24 hours , if not , some problems happened in delivering the
message , please contact us again . You can now click on the 'back'
button of your browser to return to visit our website ." , I'd like to
redirect the browser to a much nicer "thankyou.htm" page .
What should I change ??!?!?

Thank you ,

Paky

Shaiboy_UK

Paky said:
Instead of typing the simple message "Your message has been
successfully sent. We committ ourselves to answer to your request
within 24 hours , if not , some problems happened in delivering the
message , please contact us again . You can now click on the 'back'
button of your browser to return to visit our website ." , I'd like to
redirect the browser to a much nicer "thankyou.htm" page .
What should I change ??!?!?

Thank you ,

Paky

Hi Paky,