NEED HELP......Response.Redirect problem

simon

Hello All,

I have an ASP application that works perfectly on our
development server, but when we moved the app to our test
server, I got the following error message at the line
where I do Response.Redirect:
//messages begin----------------------------
Response object error 'ASP 0156:80004005'
Header Error
/ChkBlkAccess.asp, line 47
The HTTP headers are already written to the client
browser. Any HTTP header modifications must be made before
writing page content.

My guess is that somehow the test server is not set up
correctly to allow Response.Redirect, because it works in
the development server. We have compare the settings of
the two servers but we cannot figure out what it is. And
I don't know how to fix this problem.

This is urgent, so any help will be very much appreciated.

simon.