Need help with datagrid

Guest

Hi,

I have a datagrid in a asp.net page and for some reason I can’t seem to
control the width of “FAQ Description†column in particular. If the text is
long then I want it to wrap but the column extends to accommodate the text in
one line. Here is my code. Can someone tell me what could be causing it?

Thanks for your help,

Joe

<asp:DataGrid runat="server" id="dgPopularFAQs"
BackColor="#eeeeee" Width="85%"
HorizontalAlign="Center"
Font-Name="Verdana" CellPadding="4"
Font-Size="10pt" AutoGenerateColumns="False">
<HeaderStyle BackColor="Black" ForeColor="White"
Font-Bold="True" HorizontalAlign="Center" />
<AlternatingItemStyle BackColor="White" />

<Columns>
<asp:BoundColumn DataField="CatName" HeaderText="Category Name" />
<asp:BoundColumn DataField="Description" HeaderText="FAQ Description" />
<asp:BoundColumn DataField="ViewCount" DataFormatString="{0:#,###}"
HeaderText="Views" ItemStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center" />
<asp:BoundColumn DataField="SubmittedByName" HeaderText="Author" />
<asp:BoundColumn DataField="SubmittedByEmail" HeaderText="Author's
Email" />
</Columns>
</asp:datagrid>

Will Lastname

This might be a shot in the dark...

<asp:BoundColumn HeaderText="FAQ" DataField="FAQ"
HeaderStyle-Wrap="True" />