Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I need help for the following problem:
Compose functions that find the Nth member of a series that is formed by the following rule:
Ai = 3*Ai-3 +4* Ai-2 - 7 * Ai-1
A1 = 2; A2 = 4; A3 = 6;
- Compose an iterative version of this function
- Form a recursive version of this function

Preferably C#. I would be very grateful for any help provided.

Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
122
Reaction score
15
Hello,
I need help for the following problem:
Compose functions that find the Nth member of a series that is formed by the following rule:
Ai = 3*Ai-3 +4* Ai-2 - 7 * Ai-1
A1 = 2; A2 = 4; A3 = 6;
- Compose an iterative version of this function
- Form a recursive version of this function

Preferably C#. I would be very grateful for any help provided.

The Fibonacci sequence is similar to this problem.

A beautiful demonstration of recursion is called Towers of Hanoi.

rosettacode.org is a wiki that contains simple programs like that, written in many different languages, including c#.

Search "recursion" on that web site for other examples.
Code:
recursion pseudocode:

function f(n)
if n==1 then