Need to create a custom table in the msi package using python

Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
We are using the msilib library of python for the msi package creation. For updating current tables we use the following snippet

Here "InstallExecuteSequence" is the standard table.

msilib.add_data(self.db, "InstallExecuteSequence",
[("FolderCleanUp",
'REMOVE="ALL" AND NOT UPGRADINGPRODUCTCODE',
1560)])

Our requirement is to create a custom table _vsdLaunchConditions with the follwoing

upload_2018-4-12_16-21-10.png

Any help will be much appreciated.