Need to create a custom table in the msi package using python

Discussion in 'Python' started by Shaik Jafer Ali, Apr 12, 2018.

  1. Shaik Jafer Ali

    Shaik Jafer Ali

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2018
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    We are using the msilib library of python for the msi package creation. For updating current tables we use the following snippet

    Here "InstallExecuteSequence" is the standard table.

    msilib.add_data(self.db, "InstallExecuteSequence",
    [("FolderCleanUp",
    'REMOVE="ALL" AND NOT UPGRADINGPRODUCTCODE',
    1560)])

    Our requirement is to create a custom table _vsdLaunchConditions with the follwoing

    upload_2018-4-12_16-21-10.png

    Any help will be much appreciated.

    Shaik Jafer Ali, Apr 12, 2018