Netbeans 5.5 mobile pack install on Mac OS X intel

Discussion in 'Java' started by stewart.katy, Feb 6, 2007.

  1. stewart.katy

    stewart.katy Guest

    Hi,

    I have installed Netbeans 5.5 on my new Intel iMac with no problems
    running normal Java programs.

    I orginally had a problem getting the Mobile Pack to install and allow
    me to write mobile applications, but i can now do this, i needed to
    manually add in the netbeans.cluster file and register the pack.

    However when i build my project i get this error message:

    /Users/katy/.netbeans/5.5/emulators/wtk22_linux/emulator/wtk22/bin/
    preverify: /Users/katy/.netbeans/5.5/emulators/wtk22_linux/emulator/
    wtk22/bin/preverify: cannot execute binary file
    /Users/katy/MobileApplication/nbproject/build-impl.xml:269:
    Preverification failed with error code 126.

    Does anyone know what i have to do here, before i got a message saying
    couldnt execute but i added execute permissions to the /Users/
    katy/.netbeans/5.5/emulators/wtk22_linux/emulator/wtk22/bin/preverify
    directory but still get this error above.

    Can anyone help me out with this error, i'm really stuck and cant find
    anything on the net.

    Thanks

    stewart.katy, Feb 6, 2007