New ASP.NET 2.0 Login control: handling OnAuthenticate event

natasha

Hello everybody,
I've a page Enter.aspx, with associated code-behind Enter.aspx.cs, in which
I place an ASP.NET 2.0 Login control.
I want to be able and manage OnAuthenticate event.
In Enter.aspx, in attributes of <asp:login> control, I specify
OnAuthenticate="CustomAuthenticator".
In Enter.aspx.cs, I implement method with signature:

private void CustomAuthenticator(object sender, AuthenticateEventArgs e)

I lack middle piece: how can I specify that CustomAuthenticator, which
resides in Enter.aspx.cs, is an event handler for OnAuthenticate, which is in
Enter.aspx?