newbie: Configuration Error!

Jeff

hey

asp.net 2.0

I got an configuration error in my web.config file:

Parser Error Message: The provider 'XmlSiteMapProvider' specified for the
defaultProvider does not exist in the providers collection.

Source Error:

Line 12: <connectionStrings/>
Line 13: <system.web>
Line 14: <siteMap defaultProvider="XmlSiteMapProvider">
Line 15: <providers>
Line 16: <add

This is part of my web.config file:
<siteMap defaultProvider="XmlSiteMapProvider">
<providers>
<add
name="SidebarMenuA"
type="System.Web.XmlSiteMapProvider"
siteMapFile="~/loggedin.sitemap"/>
<add
name="Company2SiteMap"
type="System.Web.XmlSiteMapProvider"
siteMapFile="~/unato.sitemap" />
</providers>
</siteMap>

The .sitemap files are placed in the root of the project

I'm trying to learn how to use 2 .sitemap files. One .sitemap file contains
menu items for loggedin users, and the other .sitemap file contains
menuitems for unauthorized people - maybe what I'm doing above is wrong if
this is the goal, so please correct me.. I'm just a newbie....

Any suggestions on how to solve my configuration error is very welcome!

Jeff