    named gnuplot" or "ImportError: No module named Gnuplot". And my
    directorey only has _Gnuplot.py, not Gnuplot anyway.
    Help please.

    SunX, Apr 16, 2004

  2. SunX

    peter Guest

    you should probably look where Gnuplot.py got installed (have no idea what
    platform you're on, or how you installed it) and make sure that this
    directory is in your PYTHONPATH..

    also, since you're looking at plotting packages, you might want to check out
    matplotlib..
    cheers.
    peter

    peter, Apr 16, 2004

  3. SunX

    SunX Guest

    Thank you Peter, and I forgot to mention it is running on Win/2000 and
    XP, both had the same problem. Also ran pgnuplot.exe, according to
    README. Nothing worked. Has anyone had the luck of runnnig
    gnuplot.py on windows?
    Thanks again
    Howard

    SunX, Apr 17, 2004