Not really ASP but don't know where to post this question

John

Hi all,

I really don't know where to post this question but it is urgent and I need
resolution on this.

I just re-installed my Windows since it was just downloading something from
the internet. I tracked it to an svchost process but don't know anything
further and I need to find out what app is doing this. The reason for this
is that I'm in South Africa and we get capped with our bandwidth here to 3
Gig/month. After that, the internet is rendered useless until the 1st of the
following month (yeh, I know, welcome to the third world).

Anyway, if I do nothing on my p.c. for a whole day, my connection still
shows me that I've downloaded around 60Meg.

I really need to know how to find out which application is doing this
please.

Regards
John.