Notify child control of events in parent control

Shawn Meyer

I have a parent control that has a imagebutton on it, with code to handle
the click event. I also have various ascx controls that are loaded by the
parent with LoadControl. The imagebutton cannot be moved to the child
control.

What is the best way to notify dynamically loaded child control that the
imagebutton event has fired?

Thanks in advance,
Shawn Meyer