Odd RMI error

Orioniz

Hi,

I am having an odd problem with RMI. I can connect fine to the server
running on the same machine as the client, and can use RMI without
trouble. But every so often during normal activities, I get several
stack traces during which time the client locks ( waiting for the RMI
to complete), and when the error messages stop, the client continues as
normal. There is no loss of data, and the end result of the method is
as expected, but there is a very noticable delay while the error is
happening.

It appears that the client loses conntection with the server and tries
to reestablish the conntection. But why would the connection be refused
if it is then accepted several tries later?

I am using eclipse with the RMI plugin. I have attached the beginning
of the stack trace below.

Any input would be appreciated,
Thanks, Bart

java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 192.168.2.15;
nested exception is: