    Ok, if this cannot be done is there a javascirpt that can imediatly
    remove this when the page is called?

    Thanks!!

    ASD, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Maybe if the extension is .hta, i.e., an HTML application.
    Look it up.

    Ofcourse, it requires the user to have Internet Explorer. And a
    desktop. :)
    No. You can't change the composition of an existing window, only new
    windows.

    /L

    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen, Nov 2, 2003

  3. Depends on the DOM. In the Gecko DOM of Mozilla/5.0 you can access
    properties of properties of window to manipulate the GUI:

    window.menubar.visible
    window.toolbar.visible
    window.locationbar.visible
    window.personalbar.visible
    window.statusbar.visible
    window.directories.visible

    By assigning `true' to the property, the respective GUI element is
    shown, otherwise it is hidden. Nobody wants to do this on a Web site
    without asking the visitor first, of course.

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Nov 24, 2003