Opening project

Bart Schelkens

Hi,

I hope you guys can help me.

I've created a web-application.
It's under my inetpub\wwwroot\...

Now my colleague needs open the same project in his Visual Studio .Net but
he gets the error-message :
Unable to open webproject. The file path <path> does not correspond to the
URL http://Localhost:/... the 2 need to map to the same server-location

What can we do to make this work ?

Thanks in advance.

Guest

Does your colleague have the web project on his machine as well? If not, then you need to edit the .webinfo file and change the URL from http://localhost/ to an IP address, machine name, etc. that you can both reach.

killian

Check your access/authentication directory security settings for the
virtual directory in Internet Services Manager. Make sure he or
anonymous can get in.