Python Art Project

Joined
Apr 7, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

please refer to the photo i have attached to this post.

I am using visual studio to run a python project.

I have a project called LegoPhoto01 and the ".py" file I created with it originally was "LegoPhoto01.py"

"LegoPhoto01.py" creates an image of colours

"Readfile.py" is suppose to read a jpg and return the RGB colours of each pixel (the code is still a work in progress)

when I press F11, the code automatically debugs "LegoPhoto01.py"

My question is:
How do I get Visual Studio to debug "ReadFile.py" instead?

Attachments

  • PhotoQuestion01.jpg
    PhotoQuestion01.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 6