Optimal way to make a table for large lists

Joined
Jul 7, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I'm making a word cruncher and to do so I need a word library. I've found a good one with 20,000 words (1 per line) but I need to get this into table form.
A table in lua (all i know) looks like this: table = {"1st word","2nd word","3rd word","4th word"}
So far my tactic is paste "," after each word, then go down, right, up, backspace over and over in notepad++
I don't want to hit these keys in this order 20k times that'd be soul-draining.
If you have a better way I'd love to hear it.

Does anyone know of a program that allows me to repeat these 4 keyboard inputs on loop?
Also would it be possible to program the "," pasting between each line somehow?

Joined
Mar 28, 2022
Messages
82
Reaction score
11
Use search & replace in Notepad++
Search for end of line character \n and Replace All with ", "