[OT] Composite Details

Liza

Hi guys,

in one of my web services operations, i have to return the flight
details such as arrival airport etc (attributes of the flight such as
arrival airport is actually in a composite attribute of the flight
class). this object has many other attributes that i don't need in the
flight details class.

my question is should i have the object in question as an attribute of
Flight and just create FlightDetails object during runtime by getting
the necessary information from the Flight class or should i have the
object as an attribute of FlightDetails (and ofcourse in turn have
FlightsDetails as attribute of Flight) which would ofcourse mean the
web service returning more information than necessary (and then maybe
the requestor can just take the needed information from that)?

thank y0u.

Liza