[OT] Looking for webhosting w/ cc transactions.

Kevin Torr

I apologise for the cross-post, and the off-topicness... I am desperately
trying to find a new webhost and am in need of your opinions rather than
just a list off a website.

Hi, I was hosting my website with lenz multimedia
(www.lenzmultimedia.com.au) who dropped off the face of the earth.
I'm not happy, especially considering I lost all my data and all my
clients's data.

I'm looking for a web host who allows me to make credit-card transactions by
posting PHP variables (I'm assuming that this is how it is done, I've never
done it before).

I need:
PHP
MySQL Databases
SSH access
subdomains, parked domains, folder encryption
ftp users
minimum 300mb webspace

I would like (not necessary):
asp
unlimited email/subdomain/ftp users
10+ mysql databases
cPanel configuration utility

I have 3 domains. If I can park all 3 domains onto different folders on my
account, then that would be especially groovy. Also, it is a business
website - some companies like to charge more for business websites - Lenz
didn't. I'm not too fussed about paying a little extra.

Any suggestions? It would be much appreciated.

Terry Kimpling

Kevin Torr said:
I apologise for the cross-post, and the off-topicness... I am desperately
trying to find a new webhost and am in need of your opinions rather than
just a list off a website.

Hi, I was hosting my website with lenz multimedia
(www.lenzmultimedia.com.au) who dropped off the face of the earth.
I'm not happy, especially considering I lost all my data and all my
clients's data. [snip]
Any suggestions? It would be much appreciated.

I have been with interadvantage.com for 6 months - they are by far, the best
hosting experience I have had.
TK

Tina - AffordableHOST.com

Kevin Torr said:
[...]

We can do all that and we also have info on cc processor/merchant account
posted:

http://www.affordablehost.com/ma.shtml

--Tina

steve

[...]

We support all of the futures you mention.
Fell free to take advantage of our 50% off special.

--Some Good People--
www.saHOSTplus.com
Full cPanel hosting starting $2.95 a month
Use this coupon (Group 50% OFF) and receive 50%
off from all hosting and reseller hosting packages
offer expire on 2004/05/01

Ulujain

steve said:
transactions by

I've never

on my

We support all of the futures you mention. ^^^^^^^
Fell free to take advantage of our 50% off special.

Do you support IRA's and put and call options as well?

Just kidding.

But why would a South African based host be any good to someone who's
probably in NA? South Africa's connections with the rest of the world
aren't exactly super-fast.

'Later
Peter

steve

steve said:
Do you support IRA's and put and call options as well?

Just kidding.

But why would a South African based host be any good to someone who's
probably in NA? South Africa's connections with the rest of the world
aren't exactly super-fast.

Some of our servers are situated in USA so it is your choice on which
server you want to be.