[OT?] Searching for developers

Ste

Hi,

during this waaaarm summer I and a friend of mine got a very bright idea
(believe us:D) to keep busy our mind.

As a matter of fact we are just two and in order to accomplish this
mission we need one or two more mission-mates with good skills in following:

* AJAX and JavaScript
* XHTML and CSS
* WAI
* Web 2.0 (it's quite nerdish, I know...:-D)
* vectorial graphic (logo/icon design and stuff like that)

As you may understand this is not a job offer, there will be no money
reward for the work done; if all our dreams come true this could become
something interesting for everyone (...and it could become a real (and
rewarded) job).

If you are interested feel free to contact:
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)

Rik

Ste said:
Hi,

during this waaaarm summer I and a friend of mine got a very bright
idea (believe us:D) to keep busy our mind.

As a matter of fact we are just two and in order to accomplish this
mission we need one or two more mission-mates with good skills in
following:

* AJAX and JavaScript
* XHTML and CSS
* WAI
* Web 2.0 (it's quite nerdish, I know...:-D)

No, it's a buzzword. Actually, it's nothing new.
* vectorial graphic (logo/icon design and stuff like that)

As you may understand this is not a job offer, there will be no money
reward for the work done; if all our dreams come true this could
become something interesting for everyone (...and it could become a
real (and rewarded) job).

No pay, no interest.

Grtz,

Jim Davis

Ste said:
Hi,

during this waaaarm summer I and a friend of mine got a very bright idea
(believe us:D) to keep busy our mind.

Well... if you and your friend are sharing a mind then I can see why you
would need help... although one would think it would be busy enough already!

(Sorry... couldn't resist. It's a genetic smart-ass thing. Good luck.)

Jim Davis

Paul Watt

Ste said:
[...]

Show me the money! SHow me the money!