Page Caching

mail

Hello, hope someone can help me, and sorry about my english.

I have a strange problem, which i think results out of a
Cache-Problem.

I have a index.asp Site with 3 I-Frames on it.

|--|-----|
| | 2 |
|1 |-----|
| | |
| | 3 |
|--|-----|

in Iframe(2) are some asplinkbuttons, when i click on one of them, the
Url from Iframe(3) is changed, works fine, no problem.

In Iframe(1) is a aspradiobuttonlist and a Button, there the same
should happen (changing Url from Iframe(3))

Headercode from Iframe(1)-Page
<HEAD>
<title>TimeEntry</title>
<LINK href="StyleSheet1.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">
<script src="JScript1.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
</HEAD>
onload="TimeChange()">

As you can see, the TimeChange() function should be started everytime
the site is refreshed.

When clicking on the Button or changeing the radiobuttonlist, the
iframe(1)Site IS refreshed, but the Script isn't started.

If i press F5 for manual refresh the TimeChange() starts.

I tried to turn of the Caching of the site with response.expires = 0,
but also no chance.

Hope someone can help me, trying to do this for 2 Days noch, and i
have no plan why it works with iframe(2) but not with iframe(1).

greetings
Matthias

Evertjan.

wrote on 02 nov 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
in Iframe(2) are some asplinkbuttons

This is asp.net.

This NG is classic serverside ASP only,
so I suggest you ask a dot.net NG.