Page Directive

Keith

I am trying to create the Chart application from Chapter 27 in ASP.net Unleashed. When I go to load my page I receive the following error message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The directive 'Page' is unknown.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="VB" Debug="true" %>
Line 2: <%@ Register TagPrefix="myControl" TagName="Chart" Src="Chart.ascx" %>
Line 3: <%@ import Namespace="System.Data.SqlClient" %>

Can anyone tell me what I might be overlooking? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Keith

George Ter-Saakov

What is the extension of your file?
ASPX?

George.
[...]

Yes the extension is ASPX. I am fairly new to this, but maybe this will help as well. I have also created a user control with a .ascx extension which is the source for the Chart control created in the .aspx file.

Thx,
Keith