Page Lost Focus / Deactivate

henrycortezwu

Hi,
I would like to inquire on how to make an event that will simulate the
browser loosing focus, or the browser deactivate or inactive state
event. Like in Windows Form, there are several events that you can
choose from to catch the event a windows form looses focus.

What I'm trying to accomplish is when the browser or the page looses
focus or is inactive (via minimize) or user switch to another
application, I would erase the current content of the clipboard.

Any thoughts? :)

Thanks,
Henry :)