Page snippets?

Peter Laman

Hello,

I don't if this is the appropriate group, but maybe it is...

I'm relatively new to ASP.NET. I have a number of pages that display
data in a GridView and I want to add simple filtering facility to
those pages: a label, an <input> and a button to filter the key on the
data in the <input>.

- Should create a component that represents the filtering part and
allows linking it to the SqlDatasource? How can I do this? Or,
- Is there a way to create an .aspx kind of file with the controls,
that I can refer to in the pages I want to use it in?