pager in datagrid

kgs

I have a pager at datagrid top and bottom. Is it possible
to determine in itemcreated event whether its the top or
the bottom pager which was created. I check the itemindex
its -1 for both.

appreciate any help
thanks

Saravana [MVP]

When the first pager item comes, you can set some boolean variable. So when
it comes again you can check for this boolean variable and find out whether
it is top or bottom pager item.