Parameter Passing into HTML Form

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by gmchardmoney, Feb 5, 2008.

  1. gmchardmoney

    gmchardmoney

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trying to build a form where I can pass a value from the address bar into a form.

    http://www.abc.com/submission.html?ae=CC

    How do I structure the form code to use the value CC as one of the form's fields?

    Can I also use this value to load a certain image? ie:

    img src="http://www.abc.com/docs/CC/image.gif" ?

    If there isn't a value passed, can I default it to IS? To be used both in the form and the image link?

    Thanks a ton in advance!

    Mark Schaub
    mark (at) gmchardmoney [dot] com

    gmchardmoney, Feb 5, 2008