Passing a session to a secure site???

sberk44

Hey,

I could really use some help or be directed to the right place for the
answer. I am creating a shopping cart and the cart is being stored in
a dataset that is being saved in Session. IE
Session("ShoppingCart") = ShoppingCartDS

Where ShoppingCartDS is the dataset. This is working great until i
need to move to the Secure site which our company hosts one secure
certificate for many sites. I will be moving from:
http://www.yourcompany.com to
https://secure1.ourcompany.com/yourcompany/

The problem i am having is that im loosing that session when i move to
the secure site. Any one know how i could remedy this?

Thanks.