Passing variables in ASPX

Suzette

Hi,

I'm stumped. I am trying to use the request.form() command in a page to get
information from another page. Here is my dilemma. If I use regular input
fields and use the name property it works. If I use and <asp:xxx> field it
doesn't work because asp doesn't have a name property. I've been hunting
high and low looking for a solution (of which I'm sure there is one) but
can't seem to find one. I don't want to pass the information with the
"get" method in the form.

Any suggestions on where to look.

Thanks all

Suzette

Suzette

I finally found the answer to the problem. This always happens after I
post.

In case anyone else is encountering this problem.

In the feeding page there needs to be a statement
Server.Transfer("accepting page")

In the accepting page
If PreviousPage InNot Nothing then
Dim SourceTextBox as TextBox
SourceTextBox = PreviousPage.FindControl("controlname")
response.Write(SourceTextBox.text)
end if